Friday, September 17, 2010

My first street fighter experience since the NES era...

Amazingly, I have not played Street Fighter for a long time... And recently, I've managed to get my hands on Street Fighter 4... of course, my girlfriend had never touched it... until recently... So, while she was giving a shot at Street Fighter 4... she had managed to get a hang of almost all the characters except Bison... Me, on the other hand, sucked at all the characters except Sagat... the Muay Thai fighter from the first Street Fighter... and amazingly, though I always do suck at fighting games, Sagat was the only character that I've managed to master well enough to try to fight Seth... pathetic eh? of course... i got pwned badly while fighting Seth... amazingly, my girlfriend managed to use the other fighters way better than i do... though i usually don't last the first round... except for Sagat... pathetic but true...

Sagat pwning little Ryu as usual...
the big bad boss of Street Fighter in the previous series... only to be replaced by the awesomeness of Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment