Monday, February 28, 2011

MIA for a few monhs from blogging...

In case you've been wondering where have I been for the past few months...
Well, easier said... I've been MIA from blogging... As you can see... I've spent 3 months working... as a Customer Support Executive... Damn a really annoying job...
I've spent 1 month in training and 2 months in active service in Astro's Call Centre... That's right... It is an annoying one... An average of 60-70 calls per day and expect at least 80% of them are reconnections... this is by far the most annoying job you can ever get... Though a little fun when you were scolding all kinds of nonsense once you put them on mute... That's the fun part... Located at an isolated place called CapSquare on the edge of Kuala Lumpur, I doubt anyone ever heard of it anyway... at least none of my friends do... It is so isolated that no one even bothered going there... anyway, As I was saying, located in an isolated place, I've spent 2 months in this building... of 2 floors... though I've met plenty of nice people around and plenty of unpleasant ones... I've finally realized that this is how tough the working life is... though a short time period... I've learned plenty... And in case anyone's asking me for photos of the area... sorry guys, no photos in this call centre...

No comments:

Post a Comment