Monday, April 11, 2011

Sitting in my messy room

I know. I know. I know... I haven't been blogging in a very long time now...
I was just being too lazy to actually bring up much of an update of what's really going on in my life...
But then again, the thing is that I am busy-ing with my studies as well...
just an awesome night, spent sitting in this messy room...:P(My gf's been bugging me to clean it of course)
Anyway, well, let's see... pile of clothes... a bottle of Vodka, two glasses, some old pizza boxes, my gf's teddy bear... and technically the rest are just trash... well, the usual you get from a room that has not been cleaned in months...
I would actually take a photo of my room but I wouldn't do it because it would just be embarrassing myself right?
But anyway, I really need to get some time to clean up my room... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment