Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 6

"Jim" I heard a voice. I looked for that voice. It's ringing in my ears. A bright light shone upon me. A female figure stood there looking at me. Her face, so beautiful so pure. I tried to reach out for it. I ran and ran and ran for her. I tried to reach for her. But the more I ran she kept disappearing. Who is she? She sounded so familiar. The pursuit went on and on and on but I can't reach her. I still tried. I ran so fast that I don't even noticed the things around me. As I was about to reach her. I fell into an endless pit. The light fades away.

I woke up to the sound of Hope's barking. I must have been drinking last night. A headache. Terrible one for me. I walked to the windows and open the curtains. The sun shining brightly. It must've been close to noon. Time doesn't matter anymore. I went to the motel kitchen searching through it for some nice meal. Then I recalled the dream I had. The voice was so familiar. I kept wondering who could that be? Then I recalled chasing after that phantom figure the night before. Maybe it's just a dream. Thinking about our journey ahead, I fed Hope, had my breakfast, stock up on some supplies head to the pickup outside and continue my journey. Whatever that thing was, I bet it won't be the last I see. I continue driving down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment